It takes a long time for me to follow written directions now. (see about page) So I want to apologize to znjavid because initially I thought I was being spammed or something. But I also want to warmly express my gratitude as well. I started following A Mom’s Blog because I adored her ability to transform what some would call “common” into gorgeous imagery through words and/or photos. I am honored she nominated me.
Ok so in order to accept this award, I have to choose seven other bloggers and list them here and give a brief reason why. As I am really new to blogging and am unsure of the etiquette, I won’t go to their individual pages as some of the bloggers are really well established (I think…lol) and I don’t want to bug them. But I will list them here.
- Being Jazzybeatchick Jazz, poetry, and damn tasty looking food. I want to be her when I grow up. J
- iithinks It’s like he reads my mind and writes it. (Checks under bed just in case) When I read his work I don’t feel so alone.
- tenderheartmusings ∙ I don’t have the words to describe how I feel about her work other than READ HER NOW!!!
- Wuji Seshat Nibada Okay when I read his work, I actually get mad…LOL…Magic Incarnate (does that even make sense?) I hope so. READ HIM NOW.
- Notes Along The Path One of the first bloggers to welcome me aboard. Her kind words made me feel as if I were safe at home.
- The Culture Monk I find myself laughing and agreeing with 98.6 % of what he says. Really!!!
- Source of Inspiration She may not know it, but my Spirit feels safe with her nourishing words. I hope she doesn’t think I have stalker tendencies, but I look for her words everyday.
I hope you all enjoy their blogs as much as I do.